Our management team
The business is underpinned by a management team, consisting of individuals that have been with the company for more than 10 years. The team has a diverse corporate treasury and banking experience.
It's the team's depth of experience, passion, client focus and hands on management that has resulted in an unrivalled client retention rate.
Antoinette Sedibe: Managing Director
- Graduated in 1986 and holds a B.Admin degree from University of Limpopo (formerly known as University of the North).
- Joined SRTMS (later became Andisa) in 1999 as a Treasurer and was appointed Executive Director in 2002.
- Briefly left Andisa Capital for a period of a year to pursue other interests and in that time became one of the founders of Keaton Energy Holdings, a coal mining exploration and development company listed on the JSE.
- Rejoined Andisa in 2005 and was appointed as Managing Director.
- Before joining Andisa, Antoinette worked for Polifin Limited since 1994 as Foreign Exchange Dealer then Money Market Dealer and eventually as a Treasury Manager.
- She joined Polifin from AECI where she had been a Foreign Exchange Dealer since 1991 and later became an internal Auditor.
- Prior to working for AECI Limited, she worked for Nedbank Limited for 3 years in Foreign Exchange.
Reinhardt Martin: Finance Director
- Graduated in 1990 and holds a B.Com [Law], B.Com Hons [Accts] from the University of Johannesburg (formerly known as RAU). Reinhardt qualified as a CA(SA) in 1995 and is a member of SAICA.
- Joined SRTMS (later became Andisa) in 1998 as Head: Operations and was appointed Finance Director in 2010.
- Prior to that Reinhardt worked for the SCMB Finance Division for 3 years. Before that he was at the SABC having completed his articles.
- Reinhardt is responsible for all finance related activities at Andisa, and is involved in any activity that relates to treasury reviews / audits – governance structures, procedures, controls and process.
Marina van Wyk: Head Dealing
- Graduated in 1980 and holds a B.Com [Economics and Accounting] and HED from the University of Stellenbosch. In 1995 Marina obtained an MBL from UNISA.
- Joined SRTMS (later became Andisa) in 1998 as part of the JCI Treasury team that moved to establish SRTMS as Foreign Exchange Manager and was appointed as Head of Dealing in 1999.
- Prior to that Marina worked for JCI in the dealing room where she held various positions.
- Marina is responsible for the dealing team, who manages the money market portfolios, funding requirements, interest rate, foreign exchange and commodity exposures of clients; also assisting clients with market information, facilitate exchange control and accounting matters.
- Marina takes responsibility with her team to ensure that money market portfolios are managed in line with clients' respective investment policies and agreed investment guidelines, liquidity requirements, products available in the market, without compromising the security of funds. Where clients have to comply with the PFMA, the necessary requirements are implemented and adhered to.
- She is actively involved with treasury meetings held with clients, where treasury matters are dealt with on an operational and strategic level.
Mutsai Mutambanengwe: Head Risk and Structuring
- Graduated in 1997 and holds a B.Com [Economics and Information Systems] from Rhodes University.
- He joined SRTMS (later became Andisa) in 1998 as Risk Manager and was appointed Head of Risk and Structuring in February 2008.
- Prior to that Mutsai worked for IBM South Africa as an IT Specialist.
- Mutsai is responsible for the structuring and development of risk management strategies for clients in various sectors and has extensive experience in the pricing and structuring of vanilla and exotic derivative instruments. He also assists clients with development of their risk management policies.
Martin de Bruin: Head Information Technology
- Graduated in 2000 and holds a B.Sc [Information Technology], B.Sc. Hons [Computer Science] from the University of Johannesburg (formerly known as RAU).
- Joined SRTMS (later became Andisa) in 2000 as primary developer on their treasury system. Martin was appointed Head of IT in November 2005.
- Prior to that Martin started his working career in 1999 at Standard Bank Corporate and Investment Banking division IT as developer on their treasury and back office systems.
- Martin is responsible for all IT related functions at Andisa including business analysis, software development, system integration and managing of application and infrastructure support services through outsourced IT service providers.
commitment to empowerment
Contact our team membersAntoinette Sedibe
Tel: +27 10 219 2001
Tel: +27 10 219 2007
Marina van Wyk
Tel: +27 10 219 2111
Head: Risk and Structuring
Tel: +27 10 219 2036
Martin de Bruin
Head: Information Technology
Tel: +27 10 219 2048